WHAT CAN WE DO?
We invite submissions from research scholars in all areas of Humanities, Social Sciences, Business, Economics, Sciences, Engineering, Arts, Literature, Law and Islamic Studies. These can be based on various sources including, ethnography, archival research, field visits, subaltern methodologies, statistical analysis, laboratory research, or any novel research methodologies on social and scientific issues.
The accepted submissions will be clustered around their common topics and areas of interest. The final program will mirror the research agendas of the delegates and it will be released approximately about two weeks before the conference day.
PhD and Masters students ONLY conference, persons with a PhD cannot be an author or a coauthor
Posters for GRM 2017
There will be a poster session in which students will be allowed to represent their paper.
Posters should be of 24"x36" size in landscape [24” Tall by 36” Wide]. Poster templates can be downloaded from here.
Posters can be printed at printing presses in Kuala Lumpur. Ask the print agency to print in eco solvent printing.
If you are not sure where to print your posters, please email grm[at]i-proclaim.my the organizing committee for recommendations. Go for poster templates here.
Abstracts for GRM 2017
For seminar presentations, papers will be allotted 15 minutes, plus 5 minutes for discussion.
Abstracts should include:
1. The title of the paper
2. A list of 3-5 key-words describing the area and focus
3. The name(s) of the author(s) and their affiliation(s)
4. The e-mail addresses and contact details of the author(s).
Abstracts Submission Deadline: November 30, 2017
Registration Deadline: December 02, 2017
Event Day (GRM 2017): December 31, 2017
Abstract Submission Guidelines
1. Sign up for an account (if you do not have one already).
2. Complete the visual security verification.
3. Enter your personal details such as first name, last name and email.
4. Go to your email inbox and verify by following the instructions.
5. Sign in with your username and password.
6. Click on "New Submission", fill up the appropriate boxes and submit.
7. Please do not mention your name and affiliation in the column of "Abstract".
8. Abstracts should be between 200-350 words and are to be submitted online here.
We can help you
To get in touch with our GRM operations team.
GRM provides a direct route to junior researchers and award winner expert academicians in a number of communities..